MYOB Retail ManagerAdvanced retail management system
MYOB Retail Manager Overview
MYOB Retail Manager is an advanced retail management system that offers POS, inventory management and more. It replaces the cash register with a point-of-sale system that streamlines store operations and helps you better manage sales, stock, GST, staff and customers.Click Here For Your Complimentary Software Demonstration (worth $80)! >>
Buy your Software Solution from Us!
Our extensive network of professionals are here to provide you with a complete end-to-end solution.
100% No Obligation Demonstration!
We understand your business needs to provide the right software.
- Fast sales processing – including sales screen option customisation
- Complete inventory management tool eases stock replenishment and re-ordering process – comprehensive function including stock classification by department and users-defined categories (eg Style, Colour and Size), barcode label printing, automated purchase orders, package configuration (useful for gift stores)
- Stocktaking streamlined – resulting in decreased stocktake time, minimised stock losses
- Run promotions effortlessly – using promotional pricing feature
- Easy customer reach – customer contact group feature enables you to streamline the process of promotional material email (special offers, newsletters, brochures and promotions), mailing labels and barcode labels printing
- Retail-specific business analysis – by transaction for each store
- Point-of-sale reports – provides comprehensive insight and analysis about your business and cashflow for effective decision making
- Integrates with your MYOB business management software, saving time and money – works with most of MYOB’s business management software, enabling the transfer of the point of sale information to your back office
1. 1.5 GHz Pentium 4 processor (or faster) with 512 MB RAM or more
2. Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Business or Windows XP, professional (Service Pack 2)
3. 10GB or more of free disc space
4. 16-bit colour, 1024×768 screen resolution
5. Backup solution such as CD writer, a DVD writer or a USB storage device
6. A local or network printer to print dockets, reports, etc. if you will be printing bar code labels, a high quality laser printer is recommended for best results.
7. Windows-compatible mouse and keyboard.